Veterinary Services in South Denton County TX
Whether you need care for a new kitten, an older dog, or a faithful trail riding or event horse, we’re confident Justin Animal Hospital can provide the services you need.
Our veterinarians will work with you to make informed choices that will keep your pets happy and healthy.
- During scheduled pet wellness appointments, our veterinarians perform a complete check-up, always taking the time to explain what we are looking for and what we find.
- Spaying and neutering surgery is performed with care and compassion and helps keep the pet population under control.
- Pain management is important for chronic pain that can contribute to impaired mobility, decreased appetite, and behavior changes.
- Pet orthopedic surgery procedures repair damage to bones, tendons, and ligaments, whether from an injury or congenital deformity.
- Pet vaccinations and de-worming help to keep your pet and your family safe from disease. Today’s pet vaccines are safer than ever.
- Senior (geriatric) pet care is important for managing diet and weight as well as health problems common to older pets.
- Blood tests are used to determine if your pet is healthy enough for anesthesia and surgery or to find out if there are diseases or parasites requiring treatment.
- The latest laser therapy treatments can relieve many types of pet pain.
- Digital X-rays and ultrasound can allow our veterinarians to see the cause of your pet’s health problems without an invasive procedure.
- Prescription pet medication and diet supplies are available at our complete in-house pharmacy. We can supply you with anything that our veterinarians prescribe.
- Veterinary dental care and treatment to keep teeth clean and free of accumulated bacteria help to make animals healthy and less likely to suffer pain or illness.
We look forward to building a partnership with you that will complement both preventive care and treatment plans that are specifically tailored for your pets.